Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Filippo Berio UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales under company number 4108585 at 66 Prescot Street, London E1 8NN. Filippo Berio is a registered trademark of SALOV SpA, Via Montramito, 1600, 55054 Massarosa (Lucca), Italy.
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or Administrator and its affiliates, agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. The promotion will run for 30 days from 01/11/2017 to 23:59 30/11/2017.
How to participate: Participants must visit the Promotional Site, shaketowin.filippoberio.co.uk, during the Promotional Period and follow the instructions on-screen to play the ‘Shake to Win’ game. No purchase is necessary. Internet access is required. Game plays will be limited to one per user, per device, per day during the Promotional Period.
4. Prizes: 2,270 prizes are available:
a. 8 Lavazza Jolie Coffee Machine, worth £79.00
b. 12 Zonin Prosecco Magnum, worth £24.75
c. 100 Filippo Berio Gift Pack, worth £20.00 (Filippo Berio Gran Cru Toscano Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml plus Filippo Berio Gran Cru Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 250ml)
d. 150 Ceramiche di Vietri hand painted oil and vinegar set, worth €30.00
e. 2,000 Filippo Berio Taste of Tuscany Recipe Booklet, worth £1.00
5. Winner Selection: The available prizes will be evenly distributed across the number of days in the Promotional Period. Winners will be selected at random; the frequency of which will depend on the number of entries in any given day. No fewer than 1 in every 100 game plays will result in a prize. Game plays will be limited to one per user, per device, per day during the Promotional Period.
6. Notification: Entrants will receive immediate notification if they’ve won a prize via an on-screen message and will be asked to submit their name, email and postal address in order to claim their prize. If a user doesn’t complete and submit the form the prize will be returned to the pot to be claimed by another user.
7. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prizes.
8. How to participate: All participants, regardless of whether or not they’ve already won a prize, will be given the option to enter a prize draw by entering their contact details.
9. Prize: A three night holiday for two people (sharing) in Lucca, Italy, staying at the 4 star Hotel San Luca Palace. Guests must be 18+. Prize includes charter flights to Pisa and return train transfers. UK transfers not included. Holiday must be taken between May to September 2018. Meals are B&B only. All other costs are at the winner’s expense. Holiday must be booked at least 6 weeks before departure and is subject to availability.
10. Passports are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or guest fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
11. By accepting the prize the winners agree to abide by Inghams booking conditions. More information is available at: www.inghamsitaly.co.uk/destinations/tuscany-umbria/north-tuscany/hotel-san-luca-palace.
12. Winner Selection: All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process.
13. Notification: The winner will be contacted by email on Monday 4th December and will have 10 working days (two weeks) to confirm details in order to claim prize. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative, except that in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16.All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize(s) awarded will be void. The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require participants to provide further verification. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
17. The Promoter and Administrator accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
18. The prize winners’ full names and counties are available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Shake to Win Promotion, Filippo Berio UK Ltd, Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH within three months of the Closing Date.
19. Winners may be requested to participate without payment in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
22. The promoter, its agents and distributors are not responsible for the management of any third party services and will accept neither liability nor claims for disappointment or dispute in relation to management of the services.
23. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “Shake to Win Promotion, Filippo Berio UK Ltd, Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH”.
24. If for any reason you encounter a problem please contact Filippo Berio via email at email@example.com
25. The Promoter and Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the law in England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.